Rodent Control. Call us @1300 660 487 and get best rodent pest control in Melbourne at best rates from local and certified rodent control experts.
Best Rodent Control in Melbourne
Are you scared about the major rodent infestation at home? Are you scared these rats can bring in germs and diseases into the house? If yes, you are at the right place.
Real Pest Control is a leading pest control company in Melbourne. Our certified and licensed pest control experts offer efficient and professional rodent control services to get rid of these disease-carrying rodents. Along with dealing with rodents, we also help you fight against ants, spiders, and cockroaches.
Let us find out in detail!
Types of Rodents That Invade Our Homes
There are 5 major rodents that invade our homes. These include the house mouse, the deer mouse, field mouse, wood mouse and the roof rat. Let us look into each of these in detail.
This is the most common kind of mouse in domestic households. The best part about this rodent is that they can adjust their size to fit into any space, including holes as small as a 1/4th inch. The house mouse is especially skilled in hearing the lightest of sounds, smell and touch. They are also backed by a great vision.
The deer mouse is most popularly found in storage bins where it can feed on grains, seeds, fruits, and the likes. They carry the Hantavirus which can cause multiple deaths in any given area.
Yellow-necked field mouse
One would find the yellow-necked field mouse mostly in rural areas, invading private property. Since they chew on everything including electric wires, they can pose a fire risk at home!
As the name suggests, the wood mice are found in the woods, grasslands, forested areas and the likes. Since they are known to feed on crops and grains, they can prove to be a hazard for the flora of the place.
Roof rats occupy domestic properties and take shelter in roofs, attics, holes and the likes. They tend to go wherever there is food and are gnawing on electric wires.
Why Do You Need Rodent Pest Control in Melbourne?
Rodent control is one of the biggest necessities in any household in Melbourne. Actually, the need extends to commercial properties, industries, cultivated lands, and the likes. Here are some of the key reasons that make rodent control mandatory in Melbourne.
Keep diseases out of the house
Rodents bring a number of deadly allergies and virus into the house. So, you should get rid of them as early as possible. The diseases can be easily transmitted to the members of the house that makes the living conditions harmful to both you and your family.
Risks of accidents at home
When typical rats are roaming around the house, you are always at risk of an accident. For instance, some rodents gnaw on the electric wiring at home causing an outage. This can also lead to a fire accident in the worst conditions!
Since rodents feed on anything they find lying around, you run a risk of food contamination at home. This does make the living conditions pretty unhygienic.
Rodents can bring virus, infections, and chances of accidents into the house. This is why it is best to resort to professional rodent control services in Melbourne.
Reasons for Rodent Infestation
One likely cause for a rodent infestation can be an issue of inadequate hygiene. Simultaneously fitness matters and separate quandaries, faulty cleanliness can lead to a condition where rodents and rats have straightforward entrance to food and water roots, urging them to walk in and build a den inside your house.
DIY Ways to Control Rodents at Home
It is ideal to take professional rodent control services to get rid of rats from home. But here are some tips and ideas that could help us protect our house from the rats.
- Trim the bushes, shrubs, plants at home or in the garden which could be potential places for a rodent attack. The more we can cut off areas for their shelter, the higher are our chances to protect our property from the rodents.
- Additionally, doors and windows are a great medium for entry for rodents. If your door or window has a crack, a hole or an opening, it is best to repair them at the earliest. Screen or window meshes could work well in this regard as well.
- Seal the cracks on the exterior of your house immediately. This could include water pipes, electric or cable wiring, copper mesh openings and the likes.
- Rodents tend to thrive in unclean places the most. Thus clean every part of your property, including the house and exterior areas. Clean patios and yards of litter and avoid standing water to avoid rodents. Keep your house clean at all times!
But, if none of the above-mentioned rodent pest control methods seems to work for you, it is the right time to hire Real Pest Control services.
Threats Posed by Rodent Infestation
As their first fangs originate all their time’s mice, gnaw on objects to retain them diminished down. It could be vulnerable when they chew on electrical cables. Rodents can transmit several infections that are detrimental to humans.
Our Rodent Control Process
Real Pest Control follows a long and detailed rodent control process in Melbourne. Here is how we go about our work:
Firstly, we will ask you a few questions to understand the problem and services required. This would include investigating the property for rodent attacks as well. We will also find out how long the house has been infested.
Once we get all the info, we move on to the clearing process. We will remove all the moveable objects from the area that needs treatment.
Next up, we work on decontaminating and killing the rodents. There are two ways to do this. Also, we can set up special rattraps around the house. Also, specific corners of the house would suit the purpose as well. Or, we could also use rat poison to kill the rodents completely.
This is the most crucial step in our services. Just killing the rats at home is not enough. When you hire us for rodent control in Melbourne, we will provide a more long-term solution. We will rat-proof the house, by identifying their entry and exit points. This ensures that we solve the rodent issue permanently from your house and not just for this treatment session.
Further, we undertake a thorough survey of the property to ensure that we are not leaving any section out!
Why Hire Us?
- We come packed with a team of experienced and licensed pest control experts who know how to get rid of rodents from any place.
- Further, we provide permanent solutions such that once you have got rid of rodents, they do not come back to the property.
- Also, we provide guaranteed services for all rodent control operations in Melbourne.
- Our services are available at rather reasonable prices!
- Additionally, we adopt eco-friendly methods to control rodents at your home.
- Moreover, we provide same day and emergency services.
Thus, wait no more, and get rid of rodents from your home by hiring expert rodent pest control services of Real Pest Control.